Car boot sales
Car boot sales are held regularly during the Spring and Summer season (April to September) on Council grounds.
To register your interest to host a car boot sale at either Adur Recreation Ground or Broadwater Green please:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or tel: 01903 221207
- Note: to contact the organisers of a particular car boot sale please use the phone numbers in the tables below
In line with covenants placed on Adur Recreation Ground when it was originally gifted to Adur District Council, priority is given to charities registered at an address in Shoreham-by-Sea, then charities registered at an address within Adur District.
For Broadwater Green charities should be registered at an address in Worthing.
Car boot sale dates will be allocated by the Events Team early in February and you will be contacted with regard to your application.
Car boot sales costs - 2020:
- Adur Recreation Ground: £560.00
- Broadwater Green: £400.00
- plus a refundable £300.00 litter deposit
If you are a local charity and would like to hold a car boot at Adur Recreation Ground or on Broadwater Green please complete the form below:
- Car Boot Sale - Land Hire Application - to type into (199KB)
- Car Boot Sale - Land Hire Application - to hand write (42KB)
Car boot sales are held on Saturday mornings at Adur Recreation Ground and Broadwater Green from April to September each year. We can allocate 14 dates at Adur Recreation Ground and 9 dates on Broadwater Green:
See also: Adur Recreation Ground, Shoreham-by-Sea
See also: Broadwater Green, Worthing
Charges are set by the host charity and pitches are not pre-bookable, just turn up on the day.
Sellers should arrive from approximately 7:00am on the day of the sale.
- to contact the organisers of a particular car boot sale please use the phone numbers in the tables above - see Adur Recreation Gound or Broadwater Green.