Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan
The Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (JAAP) was adopted by the three local authorities as follows:
- West Sussex County Council - 18th October 2019
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 24th October 2019
- Adur District Council - 31st October 2019
The plan sets the strategic development and land-use priorities for the Shoreham Harbour Regeneration Area up to 2032, and contains the policies against which development management decisions within that area will be made.
The JAAP forms part of the development plan for both Adur and Brighton & Hove and should be read in conjunction with the Adur Local Plan (2017) and the Brighton & Hove City Plan Part One (2016), respectively.
Shoreham Harbour JAAP documents:
- Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (JAAP) - adopted October 2019 (16,698KB)
- Shoreham Harbour JAAP Monitoring & Implementation Framework - October 2019 (924KB)
- Shoreham Harbour JAAP Notice of Adoption (October 2019) (418KB)
- Shoreham Harbour JAAP Sustainability Statement (October 2019) (624KB)
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Shoreham Harbour Regeneration
Page last updated: 19 August 2021