Adur Local Plan 2017
The Adur Local Plan was adopted at a meeting of Adur Full Council on 14th December 2017. The new Local Plan sets the strategic development and land-use priorities for Adur (outside of the South Downs National Park) up to 2032, and contains the policies against which development management decisions within that area will be made. It replaces the saved policies of the Adur Local Plan 1996 as the Council's Local Plan.
Local Plan documents
- Adur Local Plan 2017 (adopted) - Part 1 (188KB)
- Adur Local Plan 2017 (adopted) - Part 2 (387KB)
- Adur Local Plan 2017 (adopted) - Part 3 (60KB)
- Adur Local Plan 2017 (adopted) - Part 4 (149KB)
- Adur Local Plan 2017 (adopted) - Appendices (1,837KB)
The Adur Policies Map 2019 shows the Policies Map 2017 and the Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan:
Please note that due to the size and complexity of these maps they cannot be checked for accessibility.
- Adur Policies Map 2019 (69,241KB)
- Adur Policies Map 2019 - Insets 1 - 3 (Shoreham, Lancing and Southwick town centres) (10,604KB)
- Adur Policies Map 2019 - Inset 4 (Shoreham Harbour Regeneration Area) (6,537KB)
See also the interactive version of the map. Please note this has not yet been updated to reflect the adoption of the Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan.
- Adur Local Plan 2017 - Adoption Statement (180KB)
- Adur Local Plan 2017 (adopted) - Sustainability Appraisal - Post Adoption Statement (166KB)
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Page last updated: 19 October 2021