All council owned property or land available to buy or let is shown below:
Sites or opportunities listed alphabetically by name or address/road name:
Worthing Borough Council is seeking expressions of interest from experienced operators for a transfer of a major entertainments venue in Worthing, West Sussex.
- Large established entertainments venue with linked smaller events space
- Central location within Worthing
- Possible freehold transfer available
- Expressions of interest sought by 19th January 2018
For full details see attached:
Adur District Council and the preferred developer, Wilbo's, have agreed to part company so the Council is now looking for a new developer to take this project to the next stage.
The Council is inviting new proposals for this exciting development opportunity on this seafront site.
For more information please contact the Council's agent, Kate Dowd at Fleurets on 01273 429500.
Initial expressions of interest to be made by Friday, 6th January 2017.
- To Let: Corner Retail Unit in Local Shopping Parade
- 95.33 sq m (1,026 sq ft)
- Rent £15,000 per annum
- For full details see: 2 Southwick Square - on the Fludes website
For garages to let and parking spaces, please see our:
For seasonal concessions in Adur and/or Worthing, please see our:
Adur District Council maintains grazing land across the area. Any grazing land available to let will be advertised on this page:
- Sorry, currently no grazing land to let
If you have not found anything that suits your requirements and you wish to be added to our mailing list, please email or telephone us with the following information:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- Email and/or correspondence address
- Brief description detailing your requirements, e.g. location, type and size of property, maximum rent, intended use
Please note that details will be held for three years after which time they will be deleted.
- There are currently no notices ...
If you have a query about a Council owned building or piece of land in the area, the Estates team will be able to help or direct you to the relevant section.
For information about Parks and Allotments, including organising open space events, please see our:
For queries regarding land or property in a social housing area, depending on the location, please contact:
For beach hut and chalet details, please see our:
If the area in question is not owned by either Council then you may find the following external websites useful:
Contact Estates Team
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,