Strategic Performance and Risk Management Framework
The purpose of this strategy is to ensure that risks within both Councils are well managed, to support well thought-through risk taking and to anticipate and respond to changing external and internal pressures.
For more details see the:
The Councils maintain two different types of Risk and Opportunity Registers - Corporate and Service (each Directorate has its own Service Risk register) which can be accessed via the following links:
- Corporate Risks and Opportunities (145KB)
- Housing and Communities Directorate Risks and Opportunities (133KB)
- Sustainability & Resources Directorate Risks and Opportunities (150KB)
- Place Directorate Risks and Opportunities (173KB)
These documents are regularly updated, for further information please contact:
- Mark Lowe, Scrutiny and Risk Officer
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Scrutiny and Risk Officer
Page last updated: 20 July 2023