Adur & Worthing Councils is committed to reducing waste and reusing, repairing and recycling.
What does circular economy mean?
A circular economy is a system which seeks to eliminate waste and pollution by keeping products and materials in circulation. In a circular economy, products and materials are reused, recycled, repaired or repurposed.
Unlike the current system, where products and materials are used once or twice and disposed of, a circular economy would encourage those products and materials to be used again.
- encouraging waste minimisation by supporting West Sussex County Council's (WSCC) think before you throw campaign
- installed recycling bins along the seafront
- made composting more accessible through a hot bin trial
- launched a commercial food waste collection service
- How to reduce waste
- Get Composting website
- Recycling Champions - hot bin trial
- Recycling and waste prevention - think before you throw - on the WSCC website
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Page last updated: 16 October 2023