Report a problem with a pavement or kerb

West Sussex County Council are responsible for maintaining the pavements in our area. 

Please report any issues to them, including:

  • damaged pavement or kerbstones
  • missing pavement slabs
  • trip hazards
  • obstructed pavements
  • parking on pavements

Vegetation issues, including weeds or overgrown hedges, need to be reported separately. You can find more information here:

See also:

Back to top

Page last updated: 12 April 2021

Back to top