Trees, verges and vegetation

See also:

  • Grass Verge Parking

Trees, grass, vegetation - not in parks (roadside)

West Sussex County Council - WSCC - smallIf you have a problem on the highway verge with:

  • trees
  • hedges
  • grass cutting
  • weeds
  • vegetation issues;

on the highways and streets, please report them to West Sussex County Council as they are responsible for highways and street issues across Adur and Worthing.

Back to top

Trees, grass, vegetation - in parks

Please find the park that the problem is in, and use the contact details on the park's page.

Back to top

Page last updated: 13 April 2016