Tell us about a change of address (moving house)

Let us know if you change your address so we can send you an updated Council Tax bill. We need to know if you are moving:

  • into the Adur or Worthing area
  • out of the Adur or Worthing area
  • from one address to another in the Adur or Worthing area

If you are a resident: you can tell us about your change of address using this online form:

If you are a property owner, landlord, managing agent or letting agent: you can tell us about a change of tenant using this online form:

In the form you may need to provide the following information, depending on your circumstances:

  • your name, address and contact telephone number and/or email address
  • the address you are moving from/to
  • the date you are moving
  • whether the property is owned or rented
  • the date the property is being sold
  • tenancy start/end date
  • if the property is furnished/unfurnished
  • the number of people aged over 18 in the property
  • the name and address of the solicitors acting on your behalf
  • the name of the person the property has been sold to
  • the landlord or agent's name and address
  • the names of any tenants remaining after you have moved out

Please be aware that the Electoral Register is not updated when you move in or out of a property. You will therefore need to update your details using the online register to vote registration process.

You may also be interested in:

Back to top

Page last updated: 22 September 2023

Back to top