Adur Homes - Planned maintenance and improvements
We deliver an ongoing programme of maintenance work on all our properties to ensure they continue to meet the required health and safety standards. There is also a steady programme of improvement works which involve many properties.
Current programme of works:
- None planned at the moment
Capital works are planned works to regenerate the structure, systems and exterior of our properties.
Current programme of works (listed alphabetically):
- Balconies - Locks Court, Coates Court, Sea House & Grange Court
- Beachcroft Place - External Works
- Communal Area Asbestos Management Surveys
- Communal entrance - door entry
- Community Alarm Installation at Sheltered Schemes
- Fire Door Replacement Programme
- Fire Safety Improvement Works to Sheltered Housing Schemes and General Needs Blocks of Flats
- Inner Rooms
- Shadwells Court & Tollbridge House - Ground Source Heat Pump Heating and Hot Water System & Solar Panel Installation
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Page last updated: 15 March 2023