Your Internet Explorer is out of date

You are using an older version of Microsoft Internet Explorer which the Adur & Worthing Councils' website does not support.

This is an out of date web browser, and also potentially insecure. You should upgrade your browser for free to at least Internet Explorer 9 to use this website, or consider another web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Instagram

A-Boards and Tables & Chairs Licensing Scheme

Following Worthing Borough Council's successful pilot scheme in Warwick Street during 2017 and 2018, businesses can now apply for a 'Tables and Chairs Licence' from West Sussex County Council (WSCC). For more information, please see:

The service is being rolled out across Adur and Worthing, with Worthing Town Centre forming the first phase. Businesses will receive a letter from WSCC inviting them to apply when their street is included within the live phase.

To apply for a licence, and to read the terms and conditions of the service, please see:

Any queries regarding the service should be made directly to West Sussex County Council.

A-Boards and Tables & Chairs on the highway

Back to top