View our registers:

See also

You may also be interested in:

Tree Conservation and Tree Preservation Orders

Any enquiries concerning trees that are in conservation areas or have a preservation order on them should be directed to Planning (Development Management).

See also:

The GOV.UK website also contains a wealth of information and advice on trees, tree preservation orders (TPOs) and hedges - and also includes legal advice and what you can and can't do with trees and hedges:

Back to top

Carrying out works to trees

If you need to carry out works to trees you may need to fill out the:

Back to top

Tree disease

Trees can be subject to disease, the links below may be of use in identifying them.

If you need to carry out works to a diseased tree see carrying out works to trees.

Ash Dieback:

Dutch Elm Disease:

Back to top

Tree identification

You can use the following links to help you identify trees:

Back to top

Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:

Page last updated: 13 December 2021

Back to top