Whole Plan Viability Study:
The Whole Plan Viability Study provides an appraisal of the viability of the Adur Local Plan in terms of the impact of its policies on the economic viability of the development proposed to be delivered by the Plan.
The study considers policies that might affect the cost and value of development (eg affordable housing and design standards) as well as the potential to accommodate Community Infrastructure Levy charges.
The study includes specific viability appraisals of the strategic sites proposed by the Local Plan that are key to the delivery of the overall development strategy of the Plan.
The study is informed by detailed work undertaken by consultant on the infrastructure requirements and costs associated with the proposed developments by the Plan but please note that some aspects of this work are on-going and the subject of discussions by the relevant parties.
- Adur Viability Assessment - January 2017 - Appendix I - HEB Valuation Report Adur DC (782KB)
- Adur Viability Assessment - January 2017 - Appendix II - Gleeds Cost Report Adur R4 (43KB)
- New Monks Farm Viability Appraisal (248KB)
- New Monks Farm Viability Appraisal - Employment (243KB)
- Shoreham Airport Viability Appraisal (241KB)
- West Sompting Viability Appraisal (249KB)
- Shoreham Harbour - Western Harbour Arm Residential Viability Appraisal (249KB)
- Shoreham Harbour - Western Harbour Arm Residential Viability Appraisal 17.5 percent Profit Starter Homes (249KB)
- Shoreham Harbour - Western Harbour Arm Commercial Viability Appraisal (243KB)
- Shoreham Harbour - Southwick Waterfront Viability Appraisal (243KB)
Supplementary Viability Information:
Contact Planning Policy
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,