Report a parking issue

Damaged or faulty parking ticket machines

Please report any damaged or broken parking ticket machines to us, telling us the machine's location and what's wrong with it:

  • please contact the Parking Shop (NSL)
  • NSL services aim to respond to a machine fault within 4 hours

Problem with a car park

Please report any problems with a car park, telling us which car park and what's wrong with it:

  • please contact the Parking Team

Report an illegally parked vehicle

If you see a vehicle parked where it shouldn't be, such as:

  • on a yellow line or on double yellow lines
  • in a restricted zone
  • or without a valid permit

then you can report it to us. A Civil Enforcement Officer on duty nearby will be asked to visit the location and assess the situation. If necessary a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) may be issued.

To report please call or email NSL or via the Parking Shop.

However, if a parked car is causing an obstruction, or is a danger to other road users please contact Sussex Police on 101, or report it via the Operation Crackdown website (click on: Anti-Social Driving - Report an Incident - What type of Anti-social driving? - and select "unnecessary obstruction" or other category).

Gypsies and Travellers

If the issue relates to Gypsies and Travellers please see our:

Report parking fraud or permit misuse

If you suspect someone of using a parking permit that they are not entitled to, or of misusing it, please report it to us via the Parking Shop (NSL).

If you suspect fraudulent use of a Blue Badge, please report it to West Sussex County Council:

Any allegation will be investigated in the strictest confidence.

Parking on grass verges or pavements

Faulty signs, road markings or potholes

Find out how to report a faulty sign, pot hole or other road surface issue, please see:

Make a complaint about a traffic warden (Civil Enforcement Officer)

If you wish to make a complaint or provide feedback regarding one of our Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs) you need to contact NSL Services in writing:

Make a complaint about a bailiff

If you wish to raise a concern about a bailiff in relation to a parking matter you will need to contact the relevant bailiff agency directly via their website:

To provide feedback regarding any other parking issue, please follow the link below. All complaints need to be made in writing:

Register your complaint or comment to Parking Services

Back to top

Need assistance? Get in touch:

Parking Shop (NSL)

Telephone0345 680 0189 (treated like a local number and charged at the same rate)

EmailEmail this service (

Full contact detailsFull contact details (Parking Shop (NSL))

Parking Services Team: Car parks and on-street parking in Adur and Worthing

Telephone01903 221180 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm, except bank holidays)

EmailEmail this service (

Full contact detailsFull contact details (Parking Services Team: Car parks and on-street parking in Adur and Worthing)

Page last updated: 08 March 2021