Pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
To pay your PCN (sometimes called a 'parking ticket' or 'parking fine') you will need your vehicle registration number and your PCN reference number which will start with either AD, AX, WU or UW.
Pay by phone
Call the secure automated telephone payment line on 0345 680 0189.
This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls to this number are charged at local rates.
Pay in person
You can also pay in person at:
- Parking Shop
52 Chapel Road
Opening hours are:
- 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 8am to 4pm on Saturday
We accept most major credit and debit cards (not American Express), cash and postal order payments.
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to either:
- 'Adur District Council' for PCNs with a reference number starting with AD or AX
- 'Worthing Borough Council' for PCNs with a reference number starting with WU or UW
Please quote the PCN reference, your address and vehicle registration number when posting cheques or postal orders.
Please do not send cash by post or put it through the Parking Shop letter box directly.
- West Sussex Parking Policy - 2018 (3,022KB)
- Grace periods - 6th April 2015 (208KB)
- Observation Periods - Adur (13KB)
- Observation Periods - Worthing (115KB)
- Parking Operation Plan (75KB)
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Parking Shop (NSL)
Parking Services Team: Car parks and on-street parking in Adur and Worthing
Page last updated: 28 July 2021