Register to view your landlord's account online
If you receive Housing Benefit payments from one of your tenants you can sign up for a Self Service account so you can view your account online.
Before you start
You will need to provide us with some information to confirm your identity.
You can supply any combination of elements from the list below, as long as together they make up a combined score of at least 10. Individual scores for each one are listed in brackets:
- two claim numbers for tenants you are currently receiving Housing Benefit payments for (6)
- date of the last Housing Benefit payment issued (4)
- amount of the last Housing Benefit payment you received (4)
- account number for the bank account Housing Benefit is paid into (2)
- your name, as it appears on correspondence sent to you (1)
- your postcode, for where correspondence is sent to you (1)
Register to use the service
After registering you will be sent an email asking you to verify your account.
You will then be able to register for one or more services by answering some security questions, based on the information you have provided us. Once your account has been verified you will only need your username and password to log in to your Self-Service account.
If you are unable to answer the questions needed to complete your registration you can request a PIN number. This will be posted to you, and you will need to wait until you receive it before you can access your online account.
You are able to register to use more than one of our online services (Benefits, Council Tax, Business Rates or Landlord), but you will need to answer different security questions, or enter a new PIN, for each one.
For more information please see our registration guide:
Already registered and want to login?
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Page last updated: 19 October 2021