Housing Associations, or social landlords, are independent, non-profit-making organisations which provide affordable homes for people in housing need. Some housing associations also provide specialist housing, such as sheltered housing or supported housing.
About 75% of Housing Association properties are available to people on the Council's housing register. They are advertised via the Choice Based Lettings scheme. The remaining 25% of properties are given to their own tenants who are looking to move.
Here is a list of the main registered providers of social housing in Adur and Worthing:
- Clarion Housing
- Guinness Partnership
- Housing 21
- Hyde Housing
- Southern Housing Group
- Worthing Homes
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Housing: Accommodation Team
Page last updated: 27 October 2022