Adur Homes - Dealing with anti-social behaviour
We know that pleasant, safe communities and neighbourhoods free from anti-social behaviour are good places to live.
We treat reports of anti-social behaviour very seriously and are committed to doing all we reasonably can to deal with and prevent anti-social behaviour.
We will work with residents and other local agencies to provide the best possible environment for you to live in.
You have a responsibility to respect your neighbours and the local environment and be aware of and keep to the conditions of your tenancy. You are also responsible for the behaviour of your family, visitors and pets.
- If you need to report anti-social behaviour and are an Adur Homes tenant please report it to Adur Homes in the first instance
- If you are not an Adur Homes tenant, please report anti-social behaviour to the Safer Communities team in the first instance
- Tenants' Handbook (Chapter 10) - Anti-social behaviour (345KB)
- Safer communities - Anti-social behaviour
- Noise problems / Noise Complaints
Contact Adur Homes
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,