Political management structure
Decision making (the democratic process) in Adur District Council and Worthing Borough Council is made by Full Council, Executive, committee and sub-committee.
For a structure diagram showing the relationships between the Adur, Worthing and Joint committees please see:
- Meetings and decisions (committees; Executive members and portfolios; meeting papers; and meeting dates)
- Calendar of meetings
For the political makeup and to find out which political party is in control please see:
- Adur: Councillors and political party make up
- Adur Councillors poster - 2021-24 (last updated 10-06-2021) (1,031KB)
- Worthing: Councillors and political party make up
- Worthing Councillors poster - 2021-24 (last updated 04-06-2021) (1,143KB)
Need assistance? Get in touch:
Problem with this page?
Page last updated: 07 June 2021