Political management structure
Decision making (the democratic process) in Adur District Council and Worthing Borough Council is made by Full Council, Executive, committee and sub-committee.
For a structure diagram showing the relationships between the Adur, Worthing and Joint committees please see:
- Meetings and decisions (committees; Executive members and portfolios; meeting papers; and meeting dates)
- Calendar of meetings
For the political makeup and to find out which political party is in control please see:
- Adur: Councillors and political party make up
- Adur Councillors poster - 2018-22 (last updated 18-11-2020) (976KB)
- Worthing: Councillors and political party make up
- Worthing Councillors poster - 2019-23 (last updated 16-06-2020) (1,105KB)
Need assistance? Get in touch:
Problem with this page?
Page last updated: 16 June 2020