Political management structure
Decision-making (the democratic process) in Adur District Council and Worthing Borough Council is made by Full Council, Executive, committee and sub-committee.
For a structure diagram showing the relationships between the Adur, Worthing and Joint committees please see:
For the political makeup and to find out which political party is in control please see:
- Worthing: Councillors and political party make up
- Worthing BC Councillors poster - 2023/27 (1,192KB)
You may also be interested in:
- Committee meetings calendar
- Committee meetings & papers
- Adur Executive Members and Portfolios
- Worthing Executive Members and Portfolios
- Joint Executive Member decisions
- Officer decisions
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Page last updated: 08 August 2022