Review of CIL charging schedule
Given the need to keep the CIL charging schedule up-to-date and to reflect changing market conditions, Worthing Borough Council has been undertaking a review of the CIL charging schedule, which was adopted in 2015.
The CIL Review undertaken by our consultants considered there to be justification to revise the current approach to CIL in the borough. The recommendations of the review suggest a possible revised CIL draft charging schedule.
Worthing Borough Council is consulting on the revised CIL draft charging schedule between Tuesday 30th June and Tuesday 25th August 2020.
The consultation will last for 8 weeks and give consultees a chance to respond, given the current situation with COVID-19.
Please see below for the revised CIL draft charging schedule, relevant evidence, statement of the representations procedure and a statement of the fact that the draft charging schedule and relevant evidence are available for inspection and of the places at which they can be inspected:
Revised CIL draft charging schedule:
- Worthing BC CIL - Draft Charging Schedule for Consultation - June 2020 (673KB)
- Map which identifies the location and boundaries of the greenfield zone
- Worthing BC CIL viability assessment (March 2020) (3,867KB)
- Worthing BC CIL - Appendix I - Development Appraisal Assumptions (1,331KB)
- Worthing BC CIL - Appendix IIa - Residential Results (6,088KB)
- Worthing BC CIL - Appendix IIb - Commercial Results (2,168KB)
- Worthing BC CIL - Appendix III - Market Values & Assumptions Research (November 2019) (12,049KB)
Statement of representations procedure:
Comments on the revised CIL draft charging schedule should be addressed to:
- Revised CIL draft charging schedule
Worthing Borough Council,
44 Richmond Road,
Or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments should be received by Tuesday 25th August 2020.
Contact Planning Policy
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,