Report a pothole (and other street problems)

West Sussex County Council - WSCC - small

If you want to report a pothole you will need to do so to West Sussex County Council as they are responsible for highways and street issues across Adur and Worthing.

You can do this on the West Sussex County Council's Love West Sussex website:

or use their Love West Sussex App to do so:

See also:

Videos about potholes and flooding

West Sussex County Council has also produced two short videos about potholes and flooding which are available via the link below:

Back to top

Contact Details

Need assistance? Get in touch:

West Sussex County Council Highways

TelephonePlease see the 'full contact details'

Full contact detailsFull contact details (West Sussex County Council Highways)

Page last updated: 28 September 2015