‌See also

Consultations about the River Adur and/or coastal flooding:

Report flooding

A27 flooding

The A27 is a trunk road through Adur and Worthing, and all maintenance and fault reporting including flooding should be made to the Highways Agency.

All other highways and all other flooding

West Sussex County Council - WSCC - smallPlease report flooding of any other highway or all other flooding in any parts of Adur and Worthing, or anywhere else in West Sussex, to West Sussex County Council:

If the situation is an emergency, please contact West Sussex County Council on 01243 642105.

This is an emergency number only, and is available at all times of day.

Video about flooding

West Sussex County Council has also produced two short videos about potholes and flooding which are available via the link below:

Back to top

Page last updated: 25 March 2015