The councils' transport department (based at the Workshop, Commerce Way, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8TA) provides MOT testing for cars and light vans (class IV and class VII).
The charges are:
- Class 4 - £54.85
- Class 7 - £58.60
This is payable either by cash or cheque (price correct as at 01-04-2017).
The test takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 4:00pm (latest test time 3:00pm)
- Friday: 7:30am to 3:30pm (latest test time 2:00pm)
Minor repairs can be undertaken, and retests are free within 10 working days.
Bookings can be made:
- by phoning 01273 263148
- by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about MOT testing see:
- Getting an MOT test - on the gov.uk website
- MOT and vehicle insurance information - on the gov.uk website
- Does my vehicle have a current MOT? - on the gov.uk website
- Check the MOT history of a vehicle? - on the gov.uk website