Getting an MOT
Coronavirus (COVID-19): As from Monday 3rd March 2020 all light vehicle testing is suspended. All MOT certificates will be extended by 6 months if it expires on or after 30th March 2020 and up to and including 31st July 2020. This extension period will be added 7 days before the MOT due date. You can check your MOT status on the GOV.UK website. At the present, due to the Government's Covid-19 regulations, we will not be able to carry out general MOT testing.
We offer an MOT service for cars (Class 4) and light vans (Class 7).
The fees are:
- Class 4 - £54.85
- Class 7 - £58.60
The test usually takes 1 hour 15 minutes and minor repairs can be done. Retests are free within 10 working days.
Tests take place at our transport department:
- Workshop, Commerce Way, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8TA
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 4:00pm (latest test time 3:00pm)
- Friday: 7:30am to 3:30pm (latest test time 2:00pm)
Book an MOT:
- Online: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: call 01273 263148
For more information about MOT testing see:
- Getting an MOT test - on the GOV.UK website
- Does my vehicle have a current MOT? - on the GOV.UK website
- Check the MOT history of a vehicle? - on the GOV.UK website
Page last updated: 31 March 2021