Request an assisted collection

If you are disabled, elderly or not well enough to put your rubbish, recycling or garden waste out for collection, we can help you.

If you apply for this service, we will need to assess your needs to see if you are eligible. For example, if you live with someone who would be able to help you, it is unlikely you will qualify. We may also need to visit your home.

To apply please fill in our online form:

If your circumstances have changed and you no longer require this service, please contact us to cancel.

Back to top

Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:

Page last updated: 19 November 2020

Back to top