Maps - Terms and conditions
Adur & Worthing Councils' interactive mapping is designed to provide members of the public with access to Adur & Worthing Councils' map based data. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. However, the Councils give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information
If you are aware of any errors or out of date information please notify us at:
- email: email@example.com
Adur & Worthing Councils are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any links to other websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing of a link should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee the availability of these links.
Emails are treated in the same way as other communications with the Councils. The Councils undertake monitoring of both incoming and outgoing emails. You should therefore be aware that if you send an email to a person within the Councils it may be subject to any monitoring deemed necessary by the organisation from time to time.
Adur and Worthing maps are based on the Aurora internet mapping software developed by StatMap.
Ordnance Survey mapping in Adur & Worthing Maps is provided by Adur & Worthing Councils under the PSMA licence from the Ordnance Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office Crown Copyright. Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown Copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings.
- © Crown Copyright and database right. All Rights Reserved
Ordnance Survey Licence 100024321 & 100018824
The PSMA (Public Sector Mapping Agreement) is a ten-year partnership agreement between Ordnance Survey and DCLG (and as of 18th July 2011, with the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)) which started on 1st April 2011, where Ordnance Survey agrees to make various products available to the public sector under the PSMA Member Licence.
Historical Data 1:10,560 scale County Series - Terms and Conditions:
- You must not use any images for financial gain.
- All information contained on this site is subject to copyright and/or database right. Any reproduction, duplication, copying, sale or resale or exploitation for commercial purposes of any information held on or accessed via this site is expressly prohibited.
- The site is accessed at your sole risk and the service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
- The data is subject to Copyright and/or Database Right Landmark Information Group and Ordnance Survey Crown Copyright and/or Database Right 2011. All Rights Reserved.
- Landmark Information Group Ltd does not control the information provided on or via the site and does not guarantee the accuracy of such information, and so far as permitted in law, excludes liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profit) caused from the use of such information.
- Where you wish to undertake any additional activities restricted in the above conditions, please contact Landmark Information Group (contact us page on their website)
2007 Photography - Copyright © GeoPerspectives.
2009, 2012 & 2015 Photography - Copyright © Get Mapping.
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on Adur & Worthing Maps represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets created by Local Government Information House Limited (the National Datasets) and/or the datasets compiled and maintained by Adur & Worthing Councils (the Authority Datasets) associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer (NLPG) and the National Street Gazetteer (NSG).
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
- The National and/or Authority datasets are associated with the use of the National Address Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout Adur & Worthing Maps is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and Adur & Worthing Councils.
- A single screen print of the results of a search of the National and/or Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
- You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
- You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this Website.
- Save as permitted by paragraph 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse engineering or disassembly of any part of Adur & Worthing Maps is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the Adur & Worthing Maps.
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on Adur and Worthing Maps.
Adur & Worthing Councils retain copyright to all original material in Adur and Worthing Maps unless otherwise stated.
- © Adur & Worthing Councils
Contact GIS and mapping, Digital & Design
GIS and mapping,
Digital & Design,
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,