Your Internet Explorer is out of date

You are using an older version of Microsoft Internet Explorer which the Adur & Worthing Councils' website does not support.

This is an out of date web browser, and also potentially insecure. You should upgrade your browser for free to at least Internet Explorer 9 to use this website, or consider another web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Instagram

Useful contact information

Local councils

Arun District

Chichester District

Crawley Borough

Horsham District

Mid Sussex District

Back to top

West Sussex County Council

All highway enquiries should be directed to:

Back to top

National Land Information Service (NLIS)

NLIS is an electronic way of sending and receiving search requests. It was introduced in February 2001, and an increasing number of applicants are now using this method of searching. Adur and Worthing are linked at Level 3 (the highest level) to the NLIS hub and can receive and return searches electronically (including payment).

For further information about NLIS please see see the:

or to contact a channel provider for this service please see the:

Back to top

Southern Water

For information about drainage and sewer locations please refer to the:

See also:

Back to top


For FENSA (building regulations) information please see the FENSA website.

FENSA stands for the 'Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme'.

Back to top

Land Registry

Land Registry (the Government Department responsible for registering land and property) hold records on the title and ownership or interest in land.

Any Enquiries relating to Land Registry for the Adur or Worthing areas should be directed to:

Back to top