Registered Provider (Housing Association) tenants

If you are an existing tenant of a Registered Provider (often referred to as Housing Associations) and you have a repair problem, you need to contact your landlord in the first instance.

For general information about repairs see Dealing with housing condition problems and the Housing Health and Safety Rating System.