Asylum seekers

Adur or Worthing Council cannot help you if you are an Asylum Seeker and have no recourse to public funds.

If you find yourself with nowhere to live and have no money, but you are not allowed to claim public funds you should contact the United Kingdom Border Agency, see:

If you have no recourse to public funds and you are experiencing domestic abuse / domestic violence please see further information at West Sussex County Council, see:

Report abuse or crimes:

You can also report abuse or crimes to Sussex Police:

See also:

Back to top

Page last updated: 11 October 2022

Back to top