Save money when you travel (Concessionary Travel)

West Sussex County Council (WSCC) run the Concessionary Travel Scheme.

Bus passes

Apply for a free older person's bus pass see:

Apply for a free disabled person's bus pass:

For more information about the discounts and concessions available on bus fares please see:

Rail cards

Apply for a senior railcard:

Apply for a disabled person's railcard:

For more information about discounts and concessions available on train fares (including for: children, young people and students; families and friends) please see:

School transport

West Sussex County Council (WSCC) may also be able to assist with school transport:

Back to top

Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:

Concessionary Travel

TelephonePlease use the link on the main body of the page for the correct phone number

EmailEmail this service (

Full contact detailsFull contact details (Concessionary Travel)

Page last updated: 12 August 2021

Back to top