How to make a complaint or raise a concern

If you are concerned about your workplace, then initially you should approach your employer or your safety representative.

If the situation is not resolved and you continue to have concerns then please get in touch with us:

To see if the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is the right organisation to contact you can use the link below to help you:

If the business you are concerned about comes under the HSE for enforcement, then please contact them:

Back to top

Page last updated: 22 March 2022

Back to top