Enabling growth in Adur and Worthing
Adur & Worthing Councils are delighted to welcome you to the Councils' business pages, which we hope will meet your needs.
The Councils are committed to working in partnership to support and improve the local economy and will:
- Support major regeneration projects to tackle deprivation
- Support businesses in creating jobs and regenerating neighbourhoods
- Seek to meet the housing needs of our communities
- Support and influence training, educational and skills provision locally
- Promote and support community events
- Strengthen ties with Business Partnerships such as the Adur and Worthing Chamber of commerce, Adur and Worthing Business Partnership
- Reduce red tape in planning, regulation and regeneration and increase the opportunities for communities to be more involved in decisions
In this section you can find information about:
Need more help or advice?
If you require any further assistance please contact the Economic Development Officers (see contact details to right).
Contact Place & Investment
Place & Investment,
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,