Tell us your business is moving
Let us know if you're moving your business into, out of or within Adur and Worthing.
We will need to know the following:
- the address of the property that you have vacated, with the account number
- the date that you vacated the property
- the details of the owner of the property
- a forwarding address for you
- the date you will move goods into the new property (if you are moving within Adur District or Worthing Borough Council areas)
- the date of any subsequent property transfer (eg a freehold or leasehold transfer)
- the use for which the property is next intended
- any other information that may relate to your liability for Business Rates
The information you give us may affect your liability for Business Rates, and any exemptions or reliefs you may be entitled to.
Please use the relevant form below to let us know you are moving your business into, out of or within Adur or Worthing:
- Tell us if you're moving your business into or within Adur or Worthing - form to hand write (520KB)
- Tell us if you’re moving your business out of Adur or Worthing - form to hand write (527KB)
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Adur Business Rates
Worthing Business Rates
Page last updated: 19 August 2021