Tell us about a change
You must tell us if there is a change to the information you have previously provided as soon as possible, as it may affect the benefits you are entitled to.
Some of the changes you should tell us about:
- you move
- someone moves into or out of where you live
- you get married
- you separate or divorce
- your child leaves school
- you stop receiving Child Benefit
- you take in a lodger
- you start or stop work, or your earnings change
- there is a change to any other income you have
- you start or stop receiving benefits
- your savings change
- your rent changes
This is not a complete list. If you're not sure please tell us anyway.
Tell us you're moving house
If you are moving house and your landlord is Adur Homes, Worthing Homes or Turning Tides, and there is no other change to your circumstances, please complete the correct form from those below and return it to us as soon as possible:
- Adur Homes change of address form - to hand write (427KB)
- Worthing Homes change of address form - to hand write (429KB)
- Turning Tides change of address form - to hand write (506KB)
If you are a private tenant or your landlord is another Housing Association, please complete a new claim form. For more information please see: Make a new claim
Information for landlords
If you are a landlord and we pay Housing Benefit directly to you, you must tell us of any changes in your tenant's circumstances as soon as you become aware of them.
Need assistance? Get in touch:
Problem with this page?
Page last updated: 23 November 2020