Annual Monitoring Report (Adur)
- At the time of publication of this Annual Monitoring Report, the government has delayed publication of the Housing Delivery Test (HDT) results for 2018/2019 (due in November 2019) until after the General Election being held on 12th December 2019. However, it is anticipated that Adur will fail the HDT test for this monitoring year and therefore the Council has applies a 20% buffer to its Five year housing land supply calculation. As soon as the HDT test has been published, Appendix 1 of this Annual Monitoring Report will be updated to reflect the results.
Below is the Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) produced by Adur District Council, which covers the period 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019. Its primary purpose is to share the performance and achievements of the planning service with the local community.
The Annual Monitoring Report is a position statement setting out the Councils monitoring strategy in relation to its Local Development Plan indicator requirements.
This is the first Annual Monitoring Report that reflects and monitors the policies of the adopted Adur Local Plan 2017
One of the main purposes of the AMR is to report on the progress made over the monitoring year in relation to producing the Local Development Framework documents set out in the Local Development Scheme to assess how well they are progressing. It also contains information relating to housing delivery and Adur's five year housing land supply, as well as an update on S106 contributions.
Please note that the AMR:
- contains information relating to the Strategic Housing Land Availability (SHLAA) the full report can be found on the Housing needs, supply and availability (Adur) page
Current Annual Monitoring Report (Adur)
Previous year's reports
- Annual Monitoring Report 2017-18 (Adur DC) (1,119KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2016-17 (Adur DC) (599KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2015-16 (Adur DC) (1,392KB)
- AMR-ADC - Appendix 1 - Biodiversity Annual Monitoring Report 2015-16 (1,064KB)
- Assessment of the saved policies has been undertaken.
- Annual Monitoring Report 2014-15 (Adur DC) (550KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2013-14 (Adur DC) (1,206KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2012-13 (Adur DC) (864KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2011-12 (Adur DC) (1,093KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2004-05 (Adur DC) (111KB)
Contact Planning Policy
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,