Annual Monitoring Report (Adur)
Below is the Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) produced by Adur District Council, which covers the period 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018. Its primary purpose is to share the performance and achievements of the planning service with the local community.
The Annual Monitoring Report is a position statement setting out the Councils monitoring strategy in relation to its Local Development Plan indicator requirements. Adur District Council did not have an up to date Local Plan during this monitoring period and local monitoring indicators have been established to monitor performance. The Council will continue to monitor the majority of the Core Output indicators as in previous AMRs.
It should be noted that the Adur Local Plan 2017 was adopted on 14th December 2017 and, where relevant, is referred to in this Annual Monitoring Report. The policies of the new Local Plan will be monitored in future Annual Monitoring Reports.
One of the main purposes of the AMR is to report on the progress made over the monitoring year in relation to producing the Local Development Framework documents set out in the Local Development Scheme to assess how well they are progressing. It also contains information relating to housing delivery and Adur's five year housing land supply, as well as an update on S106 contributions.
Please note that the AMR:
- contains information relating to the Strategic Housing Land Availability (SHLAA) the full report can be found on the Housing needs, supply and availability (Adur) page
Current Annual Monitoring Report (Adur)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2017-18 (Adur DC) (1,119KB)
Previous year's reports
- Annual Monitoring Report 2016-17 (Adur DC) (599KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2015-16 (Adur DC) (1,392KB)
- AMR-ADC - Appendix 1 - Biodiversity Annual Monitoring Report 2015-16 (1,064KB)
- Assessment of the saved policies has been undertaken.
- Annual Monitoring Report 2014-15 (Adur DC) (550KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2013-14 (Adur DC) (1,206KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2012-13 (Adur DC) (864KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2011-12 (Adur DC) (1,093KB)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2004-05 (Adur DC) (111KB)
Contact Planning Policy
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,