Transfer Incentive Scheme - receive up to £5,000
Are you a council tenant in family sized accommodation that is bigger than you need?
- Is it expensive to heat?
- Is the garden difficult to manage?
- Are you having difficulty paying your rent?
- Would you be prepared to transfer from a house to a flat?
If the answer is yes then the Council could help with finding you a more suitable property and giving you an incentive payment of up to £5,000.
Those who can apply:
- Council tenants of 4 bedroom houses or maisonettes who wish to move to a 1 or 2 bedroom flat = £5,000
- Council tenants of 3 bedroom houses, maisonettes or flats who wish to move to a 1 bedroom flat = £3,500
- Council tenants of 2 bedroom houses who wish to move to a 1 bedroom flat = £2,500
- Moving from a 3 bedroom property to a 2 bed flat = £1,500
- Moving from a 2 bedroom flat or maisonette to a 1 bed flat = £1,500
For more information please contact your housing officer by calling:
- 01273 263030
- or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Adur Homes
Adur & Worthing Councils,
44 Richmond Road,