Adur Homes - How to get involved
We actively encourage residents to get involved in how their housing service is managed. There are lots of different ways tenants and leaseholders can participate and help influence decisions that affect them, including:
- Form a residents' group:
You can download and use the draft Residents' Association Constitution below:
- Adur Tenants Forum (ATF):
Made up of representatives from residents' associations in Adur Council's social housing stock, the ATF meets discuss issues relating to council housing. The ATF chairperson sits on the Adur Homes' Management Board, which is responsible for advising the Council on operation priorities and strategic direction regarding its landlord functions.
- The Sheltered Housing Action Review Panel (SHARP):
A forum for tenants and leaseholders of Council-run sheltered housing schemes, this district-wide panel meets to discuss issues related to housing and support services. There are two representatives from each sheltered housing scheme on the panel, and SHARP is represented on the ACF by the Chair of the group.
- Surveys and questionnaires:
For more information please see: Customer Housing Surveys
- Tenants' Compact:
An agreement between tenants, leaseholders and the council that sets out the standards that can be expected from the housing service:
- The Tenants' Compact is currently being updated - please contact Adur Homes for details
Related external sites:
- Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) website
- Tenants and Residents Organisations of England (TAROE) website
For more information:
- please see speak to your Housing Officer
- or email email@example.com
Need assistance with this service?
Get in touch:
Adur Homes: Tenant & Leaseholder Engagement Officer
Page last updated: 17 March 2022