Payments to suppliers over £500 - 2018
Adur & Worthing Councils are committed to making their finances clear, so that everyone can see exactly how they are spending money. As part of this commitment to provide financial transparency, both Councils publish all expenditure over £500 (including VAT) on the page below. All councils have been required to do this from January 2011.
Monthly reports are added listing the individual payments to suppliers each month with a value over £500. Please note these will detail payments made in the period, and do not necessarily relate to invoices dated or received in the period.
Abbreviations used on this page:
- ADC = Adur District Council
- WBC = Worthing Borough Council
For any missing months below please contact the purchasing and procurement team.
or for other years, please see:
- Adur DC - January 2018 (CSV) (24KB)
- Adur DC - January 2018 (PDF) (295KB)
- Worthing BC - January 2018 (CSV) (34KB)
- Worthing BC - January 2018 (PDF) (336KB)
- Joint ADC & WBC - January 2018 (CSV) (23KB)
- Joint ADC & WBC - January 2018 (PDF) (293KB)
Contact Procurement & Contracts
Procurement & Contracts,
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,