Adur and Worthing are well served by regular train services to Brighton, Gatwick Airport, Portsmouth, Southampton, and London. Your journey and tickets can be booked via:
For more information on timetables, route planning and travel news, please see:
- Timetables and Route Planners page for timetables and route planning
- Travel news for information on departures and delays
- Plusbus website - buy a combined train and bus ticket
- Traveline website public transport information
There are nine railway stations in the Adur and Worthing area, from west to east, they are:
- West Worthing
- Worthing - this is the nearest station for Worthing Town Hall and Portland House
- East Worthing
- Lancing - this is the nearest station for Commerce Way
- Shoreham-by-Sea - this is the nearest station for Adur Civic Centre
There are two train companies operating passenger services in the Adur and Worthing area, they are:
Senior Citizens' Railcard
For further information please see the Concessionary travel scheme.
Unlimited train travel for students in the unizone area.
Are you a student who wants unlimited train travel in your area?
Unizone is a unique Season ticket exclusively available for students in the Worthing or Brighton areas.
For full details see: