Timetables and Route planners
We recommend using a route planner to find how to get somewhere, but we have collected together links to timetable downloads for your convenience.
We do not have timetables to download ourselves because the bus and train companies do not supply them to us. We also do not copy them from their websites because they could easily become out of date.
Please see the bus company websites for timetables:
- Brighton & Hove - Bus timetables
- Stagecoach - Bus timetables - Choose Worthing from the 'Select Location' drop-down
- Compass - Bus timetables
- Metrobus - Bus timetables
If you are not sure which bus company operates in your town or village, please see the Buses page.
If you are not sure how to get somewhere by bus, or which stop to catch the bus at, please see Route Planners - How to get somewhere
Please see the train company websites for timetables:
- National Rail Enquiries
- Southern - Timetables
- First Great Western - Timetable for Brighton to Great Malvern service not available, use their journey planner instead
If you are not sure how to get somewhere, or which bus stop to catch a bus at, a journey planner can help you find your way to your destination even if the journey involves public transport or parts of the journey on foot.
There are lots of journey planners out there, but here are ones you may find useful:
- Rail: National Rail Enquiries
- All public transport: Traveline
- or Traveline south east - for public transport
- AA route planner - for car journey planning
- Cyclestreets - for cycle journey planning
- Google maps - for public transport and car journey planning
- Ordnance Survey - maps
- RAC route planner - for car journey planning
- Royal Mail p- find a postcode or address
- TfL (Transport of London) plan a journey - for public transport in London
- walkit.com - for planning walks
How to get to the council's offices
If you are trying to find how to get to Adur & Worthing Councils' offices, please see How to get here.