Concessionary Travel Scheme
The Adur & Worthing Concessionary Travel Office closed on Thursday 28th March 2013.
From 1st April 2013, all queries relating to Concessionary Travel should be sent to West Sussex County Council (WSCC) who have taken over, and now run, the Concessionary Travel Scheme:
- West Sussex Bus Pass, PO Box 212, Waterlooville, PO7 6ZN.
- Phone: 08450 751 018
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the WSCC website:
- Free older person's bus pass on WSCC website
- Discounts on bus travel on WSCC website
- Railcards and discounts on train fares on WSCC website
Taxi vouchers scheme
A decision has been taken by Adur District Council to discontinue the discretionary taxi vouchers scheme which had previously been available as an alternative to the concessionary fares scheme, which has now transferred fully to West Sussex County Council.
Residents who already have existing vouchers will still be able to redeem them, however no further taxi vouchers will be available.
Please refer to the WSCC website (above) for details of concessions that are available through the existing scheme.
West Sussex Bus Pass,
PO Box 212,