Births, Marriages and Deaths  

West Sussex County Council - small

Registry office services in Adur and Worthing are run by West Sussex County Council, not by Adur & Worthing Councils. The links below to take you to the relevant page on the West Sussex County Council website where you can register a birth or death, order copies of certificates, of find out more about marriage and civil ceremonies.