Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan - Proposed Main Modifications
Public consultation on the Proposed Main Modifications to the Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan has now ended, and we are no longer accepting submissions.
The public consultation ran from 21st January to 5pm on 4th March 2019.
The consultation was open to anyone and was limited to the main modifications only. Any duly made representations received during the consultation period have been provided to the Inspector who will consider whether these modifications should be made in order to make the plan sound.
In total, we received 11 representations during the consultation:
- REP-JAAP-PM-01 Hove Civic Society (206KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-02 Sussex Police (272KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-03 Highways England (117KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-04 Environment Agency (382KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-05 Historic England (152KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-06 Sustrans (278KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-07 Natural England (322KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-08 Sussex Wildlife Trust (1,340KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-09 Southern Water (176KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-10 Marine Management Organisation (101KB)
- REP-JAAP-PM-11 South Downs National Park Authority (146KB)
The councils have also sent their response to the representations to the Inspector. This includes a number of suggested additional modifications to the plan:
The following documents were published for consultation:
- Schedule of Proposed Main Modifications to the Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (January 2019) (958KB)
- Sustainability Appraisal of the Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (Proposed Main Modifications) (January 2019) (2,145KB)
- Non-Technical Summary of the Sustainability Appraisal of the JAAP (Proposed Main Modifications) (January 2019) (808KB)
The councils prepared a Schedule of Additional Modifications. These are minor changes to the Joint Area Action Plan which do not affect soundness. These are for information only and did not form part of the consultation:
- Schedule of Additional Modifications to the Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (January 2019) (4,871KB)
The councils have also published a Consultation Statement to accompany the Schedule of Proposed Modifications:
- Consultation Statement Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (Proposed Main Modifications) (January 2019) (1,294KB)
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, telephone: 01273 263000 and ask for the Shoreham Harbour Regeneration Team
Need assistance? Get in touch:
Shoreham Harbour Regeneration
Problem with this page?
Page last updated: 21 March 2019