Current and future contract opportunities
The Procurement team are working with departments to produce a Forward Plan of potential projects and tendering opportunities. Details of these and the Councils current contracts can found via the link below.
The majority of the Councils requirements over £25,000 are sourced using our e-tendering system. Further information about the system and details on how potential suppliers can register free of charge can found via the e-tendering link below.
There are also links below to other web sites which have tendering opportunities listed.
Details of the Councils current contracts over £5,000 can be found on the Contracts Register. This information is updated quarterly.
Current tender and quotation opportunities
Depending on the total value of each contract requirement the council will publish opportunities on one of the following locations
- Adur & Worthing Council e-tendering solution (contract opportunities over £25,000)
- Contracts Finder (contract opportunities over £100,000)
- Tender Electronic Daily (contract opportunities over the EU Threshold)
Tender opportunities for the Councils are now managed on our e-sourcing solution system, In-Tend. For further information on the systems and how to register please see:
Future tender opportunities
The Procurement team is in the process of creating a Forward Plan of the Councils potential forthcoming tendering opportunities which will appear on this page from the end of September 2017 and will thereafter be updated on a quarterly basis.
If you would like further information about any of the Councils particular projects please email email@example.com
- Contracts Register - In-Tend website
- Current Tendering Opportunities
- Future Contract Opportunities - under construction
- Other tendering opportunities across Brighton, East and West Sussex and Surrey - on the WSCC website
- Contracts Finder - on the gov.uk website
Contact Procurement & Contracts
Procurement & Contracts,
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,