Your Internet Explorer is out of date

You are using an older version of Microsoft Internet Explorer which the Adur & Worthing Councils' website does not support.

This is an out of date web browser, and also potentially insecure. You should upgrade your browser for free to at least Internet Explorer 9 to use this website, or consider another web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Instagram

Report a parking issue

Damaged or faulty parking ticket machines

Please report any damaged or broken parking ticket machines to us, telling us the machine's location and what's wrong with it:

  • in Adur please contact the Parking Shop (NSL)
  • in Worthing please contact the Parking Shop (NSL)

Back to top

Problem with a car park

Please report any problems with a car park, telling us which car park and what's wrong with it:

  • in Adur please contact the Parking Team
  • in Worthing please contact the Parking Team

Back to top

Report an illegally parked vehicle

If you see a vehicle parked where it shouldn't be, such as on a yellow line, in a restricted zone or without a valid permit, you can report it to us. A Civil Enforcement Officer on duty nearby will be asked to visit the location and assess the situation. If necessary a Penalty Charge Notice may be issued.

To report please call or email NSL via the Parking Shop.

If a parked car is causing an obstruction, or is a danger to other road users please contact Sussex Police on 101, or report it via the Operation Crackdown website

Gypsies and Travellers

If the issue relates to Gypsies and Travellers please see our:

Back to top

Report parking fraud or permit misuse

If you suspect someone of using a parking permit that they are not entitled to, or of misusing it, please report it to us via the Parking Shop (NSL).

If you suspect fraudulent use of a Blue Badge, please report it to West Sussex County Council:

Any allegation will be investigated in the strictest confidence.

Back to top

Parking on grass verges or pavements

Back to top

Faulty signs, road markings or potholes

Find out how to report a faulty sign, pot hole or other road surface issue, please see:

Back to top

Make a complaint about a traffic warden (Civil Enforcement Officer)

If you wish to make a complaint or provide feedback regarding one of our Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs) you need to contact NSL Services in writing:

Back to top

Make a complaint about a bailiff

If you wish to raise a concern about a bailiff in relation to a parking matter you will need to contact the relevant bailiff agency directly via their website:

To provide feedback regarding any other parking issue, please follow the link below. All complaints need to be made in writing:

Register your complaint or comment to Parking Services

Back to top

Damaged street lights or signs

If you spot an issues with a damaged street lights or signs please report it via our:

Back to top