Worthing Executive Member for Resources
What does this Executive Member do?
Executive Member for Resources: Portfolio
Responsibility for the following delegated functions
- Budgets (including the overall allocation of revenue and capital), external funding.
- Capital programme.
- Local taxation (fraud investigation (Worthing)).
- Treasury management, including insurance, investments, loans, leasing and banking matters.
- Procurement, including contracts.
- Personnel and staffing (where executive functions); including organisational development, occupational health, payroll and learning and development of staff.
- Other central support services.
- Internal Audit and audit fees.
- Property and Asset Management, including the Town Hall and Portland House sites; non-housing property repairs, corporate property, terriers, property not included in other portfolios, estates management.
Onward Limits on Delegations
The Executive Member for Resources may delegate to:
1. An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Central Sussex (Census) Joint Committee.
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Worthing Borough Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
Reports and Decisions
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,