Worthing Executive member for Health and wellbeing
What does this Executive Member do?
Executive Member for Health and Wellbeing: Portfolio
Responsibility for the following delegated functions
- Community safety anti-social behaviour management, neighbourhood disputes, safer communities.
- Community development, including cohesion and planning, fuel poverty, wellbeing hubs.
- Public health, health protection and enforcement, including Food Safety Enforcement Plan.
- Cross-cutting health issues and NHS Liaison.
- Equalities and diversity.
- Children and young people, including family intervention project.
- Partnership working with voluntary and community organisations (including local strategic partnership; grants and commissioning).
- Wellbeing and development functions for culture, leisure and sport, including the cultural strategy.
- Police performance and intelligence liaison.
Onward Limits on Delegations
The Executive Member for Health & Wellbeing may delegate to:
1. An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Adur and Worthing Health & Wellbeing Partnership.
Adur and Worthing Safer Communities Partnership.
Waves Ahead : Adur and Worthing Local Strategic Partnership.
Sussex Police and Crime Panel.
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Worthing Borough Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
Reports and Decisions
|Executive Member Decision||Authority|
W/HSW/030/10-11 - Grants and Other Assistance to the Voluntary & Community Sector 2011/12
W/HSW/005/10-11 - Food Safety Work Plan
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,