Worthing Executive Member for Digital & Environmental Services
What does this Executive Member do?
Executive Member for Digital & Environmental Services: Portfolio
Responsibility for the following delegated functions
- Waste collection and recycling.
- Street cleaning.
- Environmental management and strategy.
- Cemeteries and burials.
- Crematorium (Worthing)
- Client for South Downs Leisure Trust and management of Worthing Leisure facilities and sites.
- Parks and ground maintenance, including allotments.
- Public conveniences.
- ICT (client side); telephony and e-government - Data Protection, Freedom of Information, information security and web team.
- Digital transformation programme.
Onward limits on delegations
The Executive Member for Digital & Environmental Services may delegate to:
1. An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Federation of Burial and Cremation Authorities - Executive Committee.
Worthing Unified Bowls Tournament.
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Worthing Borough Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
Reports and Decisions
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,