Worthing Executive member for Customer services
What does this Executive Member do?
Executive Member for Customer Services: Portfolio
Responsibility for the following delegated functions
- Customer contacts and services, including Help Points.
- Affordable Housing Provision.
- Benefit Fraud Detection/Prevention (Worthing).
- Housing and Council Tax Benefits and Adjudication (Worthing).
- Disabled Facilities Grant and other Housing Grants.
- Empty Properties.
- Housing Strategy Development & Review.
- Non-Domestic Rates (Worthing).
- Revenues and Benefits (Worthing).
- Strategic Housing and Enabling.
- Supported People (Other).
- Private Sector Housing.
- Worthing Cultural Assets; Museum, Art Gallery, Ritz Cinema, Assembly Hall, Pavilion Theatre and Connaught Theatre. (NB. Worthing Pier is with the Regeneration Portfolio).
- Homelessness and Advice (Prevention and Management), including Choice Based Lettings, Bed & Breakfast.
- Housing Need, Options and Advice and Housing Register.
Onward Limits on Delegations
Executive Member for Customer Serivces may delegate to:
1. An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Adur and Worthing Homelessness Forum.
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Worthing Borough Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
Reports and Decisions
|Executive Member Decision||Authority|
W/ICS/005-11-12 Museum Service Review and Future HLF Proposals
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,