What does this Executive Member do?
Responsibility for the following functions:
- Overall policy and strategy (vision and priorities).
- External relations, including complaints management, marketing and promotion.
- Reputation management, including risk (policy).
- Performance management, including improvement plans.
- Media and communications (internal and external).
- Democratic Services, including committee management.
- Electoral Services within the remit of the Executive.
- Member Services.
- Mayor of the Borough and civic matters.
- Partnership working (lead).
- Public Consultation, including Community Engagement and Citizens Panels.
- Property and Asset Management, including the Town Hall and Portland House sites; non-housing property repairs, corporate property, terriers, property not included in other portfolios, estates management.
- City Deal - strategic matters.
Onward Limits on Delegations
The Leader of the Council may delegate to:
1. An individual Executive Member.
2. An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Central Sussex (Census) Joint Committee.
Greater Brighton Economic Joint Committee.
Local Government General Assembly.
South Downs National Park (3 years to 2017).
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Worthing Borough Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
- Cllr Daniel Humphreys, The Leader of the Council
Reports and Decisions
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,