Adur Executive Member for Customer Services
What does this Executive Member do?
Executive Member for Customer Services: Portfolio / Terms of Reference:
Responsibility for the following delegated functions:
- Customer contacts and services, including Help Points.
- CenSus IT partnership.
- Housing and Council Tax benefits (Adur).
- Housing - Housing Revenue Account, ACF Tenants' Services, anti-social behaviour / neighbourhood disputes in relation to tenants, sheltered housing, leasehold administration, Adur Housing Voice, Adur Talkback, Choice Based Lettings, Community Alarm, Grounds Maintenance and Building Cleaning, Adur Home Service, Temporary Accomodation Management.
- Housing strategy and housing enabling role; affordable housing provision; housing register need options and advice.
- Housing - non Housing Revenue Account - including homelessness and advice (prevention and management), private sector housing and other housing services - choice based lettings, grants (disability and housing).
- Adur Homes Board.
Onward limits on delegations
The Executive Member for Customer Services may delegate to:
- An officer.
Executive Representation on Outside Bodies
Central Sussex (Census) Joint Committee.
Adur and Worthing Homelessness Forum.
Adur Homes Management Board
Specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member
The specific responsibilities and functions delegated to this Executive Member are set out in detail in Part 3 of the Adur District Council Constitution.
Membership - Executive Member
Reports and Decisions
Contact Democratic Services
Adur & Worthing Councils,
Worthing Town Hall,